• We're retiring Cashmanager RURAL desktop

The team at CRS Software is committed to innovation.
    As we pursue this goal, we’re always looking for ways to enhance the product experience, improve quality and reliability, and help farmers achieve their goals.

Since 2008, clients have changed the way they use Cashmanager RURAL, with the majority accessing it online.

We want to make sure we prioritise delivering the best possible experience to our clients, which is why we’ve decided to now focus our efforts on our online products.

Key dates you should know

As we prepare to retire the desktop version, we have supplied information that will apply to your farm subscription.

February 28, 2019

If your subscription renewal date falls on or before February 28, 2019,, your final annual activation code will be supplied (dependant on your subscription renewal date).

You will not be issued a new activation code if your subscription renewal date falls after February 28, 2019.
    Instead, your farm subscription will expire on the subscription renewal date and move into a Read-Only state.

You can still look at information and print reports, but you won't be able to add new or edit existing information.

February 29, 2020
    Cashmanager RURAL desktop will no longer be available to use or be supported by our team.

Win a year's free broadband

When you move your database(s) to online, before the 30th November, you'll go into a draw to win a year's free broadband up to the value of $2000. Every database moved gets an entry into the draw.

We would like to encourage you to move to online as soon as possible and when you're ready to move to online, please contact our sales team sales@crssoftware.co.nz.

Why move to online?

As technology progresses we, as a company are committed to keeping pace and setting the standard for innovation in farm financial software.

90% of our clients are now enjoying the benefits of being online which include:

• Automated bank feeds

• Monthly Farmlands statement feed

• Automatic price updates from major dairy companies

• Scan and attached invoices to transactions

• Your data is stored in the cloud, no more backups!

The best thing about moving to online is you're not learning a whole new system. Once you have logged into your database, the look and feel of Cashmanager online is identical to your desktop version.

0_1539201067280_upload-2f66e7b6-2714-481a-b11f-a77ced7f3c1a

Move to online simple

Read how longtime Cashmanager RURAL user Ruth Smith made the move from desktop to online and hasn’t regretted it.

Dairy farming near Sanson, in the Manawatu, Ruth has been a Cashmanager user for as long as she can remember, having been recommended the product by their accountant when they started out.

“ANZ (bank) held an event about Cashmanager and showed us the online version. I thought ‘this is the way to go’ and so we did,” she explains.
    “With online you save time, everything is there and it’s simple. You download the bank statements and all you have to do is code the transactions. Basically, it’s just time-saving.”

Ruth found it simple and straightforward to switch from desktop to online and figured out how to do it herself. “I never regretted it for a moment,” she says.
    “Online is quicker, easier and I’m more up-to-date with my accounts because of it. Now that I’ve discovered I can import my Farmlands statement too it’s even better – I just have to check the coding.”

More information

Internet options
    Frequently asked questions

• Comments

Looks like your connection to CRS Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.