Get topic updates

• Frequently asked questions

Why can't I see the ANZ Direct Access login button in my Transaction screen?
    The ANZ Direct Access tool is no longer available to Cashmanager RURAL online customers. On Friday 26th May 2017 ANZ discontinued the use of this tool to import your bank transactions into Cashmanager.

I can see the ANZ Direct Access login button in my Transaction screen but nothing happens when I log in. Why?
    If you use Cashmanager RURAL desktop, the ANZ Direct Access login button will still be visible. However, on Friday 26th May 2017 ANZ discontinued the use of this tool to import your bank transactions into Cashmanager.

Can I still use ANZ Direct Online to export batch payments out of Cashmanager for processing?
    Yes. The ANZ Direct Online function is not affected. ANZ Direct Online is a tool supplied by ANZ for their customers to manage business transactions and is hosted on www.anzdirect.co.nz

I would like to sign up for your free bank feeds. What do I need to do?
    Have a look at the Bank Feeds topic on our HelpCentre. It tells you everything you need to know to get started.

If I sign up for the bank feed how long will it take for my application to be processed?
    It takes approximately 10 working days for your bank feed to become active from the date we receive the application form.

How can I bring bank transactions into my database while I wait for the bank feed application to be authorised?
    You can export a bank file out of the ANZ website and manually import it into your database. For more information, have a look at our topic on manually importing bank transactions.

I am a desktop user but want to sign up for bank feeds. What should I do?
    Have a chat with one of our sales team about upgrading to Cashmanager RURAL online.
    You can phone 0800 888 080 or email sales@crssoftware.co.nz

Any other questions?
    If there is anything else you would like to know, give us a call on 0800 888 080.

• Comments

Looks like your connection to CRS Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.